1. Introduction These Terms of Service (“Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement between You (“You,” “Your,” or “User”) and Gewritere Information Technology LLC (“Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”). These Terms govern Your use of the Company’s IT services, products, and websites (collectively, the “Services”).
Your use of the Services is conditioned upon Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services You agree to be bound by these Terms. If You disagree with any part of the Terms then You may not access or use the Services.
2. Services The Company offers a wide range of IT services, products, and websites. The specific Services that You will receive will be described in a separate agreement between You and the Company.
3. Use of Services You are solely responsible for Your use of the Services. You must not use the Services in any way that violates applicable laws or regulations. You must ensure that You have all necessary rights, permissions, and consents to use the Services and that Your use of the Services complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
5. Intellectual Property Rights We or our licensors own all right, title, and interest in and to the Services, including all intellectual property rights associated therewith. Except as expressly set forth herein, these Terms do not grant You any rights to, or in, patents, copyrights, database rights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licenses with respect to the Services.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties The Services are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that the Services will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, secure, or error-free, or that the Services will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
7. Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, We and our affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, and licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from
(i) Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Services;
(ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Services;
(iii) any content obtained from the Services; and
(iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of Your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not We have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
8. Changes We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use Our Services after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, You are no longer authorized to use the Services.
9. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Us regarding our Services, and supersede and replace any prior agreements We might have between Us regarding the Services.
10. Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Us at email@example.com.