This policy explains how Gewritere Information Technology LLC (“we”, “us”, “our”) collects, uses, stores, and discloses personal data when you visit and use our website and other related services (“Services”).
We take your privacy seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal data. We will only collect, use, store, and disclose personal data in accordance with applicable data protection law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
We may collect, use, store, and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you
- To communicate with you regarding our Services
- To improve and develop our Services
- To personalize your experience when using our Services
- To send you newsletter, notifications, and other marketing materials
- To respond to your inquiries or requests
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
We may collect and process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Payment information, such as your credit card and other payment details
- Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and device type
- Usage information, such as your preferences, selections, and interactions with our Services We may use third-party service providers to process your personal data.
These service providers are contractually obligated to process your personal data only in accordance with our instructions and to protect your personal data in accordance with industry standards.
We may share your personal data with third parties for the purpose of providing our Services, marketing and advertising, analytics, research, and customer support.
We will only share your personal data with third parties with your prior consent. We may also disclose your personal data if we are required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal processes, to protect our rights or property, or to prevent or stop any illegal or improper activities.
We will store your personal data only for as long as necessary to provide our Services, or as required by applicable laws.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, or disclosure.
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use, storage, and disclosure of your personal data, or if you would like to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- The right to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make any changes, we will post the updated policy on our website.